Sunday, August 2, 2009

Countdown Mode!!! Coming home!!!

So I find myself counting down the days now until I get to be home with Brandon and friends.....gosh it gives me butterflies! I realize that I have only been away for like 2.5 months but 2.5 months is a really really really long time when you actually have a reason to be at home. Don't get me wrong last summer I worked down here at the same place and it was amazing and I was a little homesick but not this much.
I guess that's when you know you are really and truely in love with someone is when you can't stand being away from them. My focus this summer has been on God and the camps theme this year was iLove talking about loving God and people. This has only made me see how precious a relationship is and that you should always cherish it as long as its there. That't why I am on countdown not including today I have 9.5 days until I get to be back home. And I love that it is getting closer and closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment