Monday, August 31, 2009

Ours!

So I have been meaning to update this for a while now but now I finally got around to it. I am finally home and spending every moment that I possibly can with the most amazing man in the world. It's about time!
When I got back in town the thursday after Brandon picked me up from Caswell we moved into our apartment.....that's right our apartment. Just the two of us. We have been there for 2.5 weeks now and we love every minute of it. Given we barely have anything unpacked because we don't have my dressers for clothes or anything yet but hey who cares. We have our own place...finally.
We live in the same county as we did before because I have to go to school at the community college but we get to start making our place our home. Some people think that we should get married before we move in together but we are doing things our way and we know that in the end our lives will be better for it.

"Home is where the heart is"

No comments:

Post a Comment