Tuesday, July 21, 2009

God didn't bring us this far just to let us down..

SO its me (Krysti) again. I just thought that I would make an entry because it has been a while and we haven't had very much time to think nevertheless sit and type what we are thinking. So me and Brandon have now been without actually having anymore than a couple of hours to see each other for about a month and half and it is really hard. We have had wuite a few break downs over the phone because of this. I think that this is very funny because neither of us ever pictured ourselves ever being this way over anybody which I just think shows us that you will never know how you will feel until you are in that situation. I remember I use to mae fun of people who were always mushy about there boyfriend and such however I am now understanding it more and more everyday.
We have kinda hit one of life's pot holes though. After Five and a half years working with one company Brandon got layed off about 1.5 weeks ago or so. This has been very stressful as those of you have faced this sort of thing know because he isn't sure when he is going to find another job. The good news is though is that he has had a couple of possibilities and today he is actually going to interview for a job. So keep him in your prayers as he tries to find another job as the rest of the nation is trying to find jobs too.
Although this has been a difficult time and it seems that we always go through something after another we always have to keep telling ourselves that God didn't bring us this far to dissapoint us now.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha thats definitely how Jer and I felt when we are apart during our engagement...heck even still. Just keep faith during these hard times and count the blessings you have at this moment (even those hidden ones).

    ReplyDelete