Thursday, July 2, 2009

Life Goes On

So there has been many things that have happened in my life and plenty that have happened to Brandon as well.  This past couple of days have been a trial because I found out that a girl who I have known for a while  just passed away on June 30th from her long battle with Cystic Fibrosis.  In a way its good that she is no longer having to battle to just Breathe every second of every day but its sad because I don't know if anybody can ever be prepared for the loss of somebody they know.  And then Today is July 2nd and it would be my mom's birthday today if she had not passed away in 2005.  She would have been 59 today...I know some of you are thinking she is too old to be my mom but she is.  This is stupid but here are the lyrics to the first song she taught all of us when we were little:  It's such a pretty world today. Look at the sun shine.  Today and every day since I met you.  It's such a pretty world today knowing that your mine and happiness is being close to you and though the rain may fall the sky will all be blue if you look close enough the sun will coming shining through.  Its such a pretty world today knowing that your mine today and every day since I met you.   
I love this song.  It reminds me of my mom and all those who I love and tells me that no matter what happens there will always be a reason to smile.

I love you Brandon Seals!

No comments:

Post a Comment