Thursday, June 25, 2009

So this is Life.

So yeah this is Krysti updating this because somehow I think brandon forgets about this...lol. Okay sothis is life....I am working 2.5 hrs away from where Brandon is so it stinks a little. He has been able to come down the past few weekends however we are going to miss this one....which this weekend makes 9 months that we have been together....and I must say they have beensome of the best months of my life so far...I love him so much it amazes that somebody can be everything that you wanted and yet everything you never knew that you wanted and that is exactly what Brandon is to me. Other than God he is my rock. He is one thing that I know I can keep and will never leave or do anything hurtful to me. Isn't that so awesome to have sombody like that? I never ever thought that I would have that but I am glad that I have found it.
So now back to life....I work down at Fort Caswell in Oak Island, NC. It is a Jesus Camp...lol. I love it. However I do miss Brandon..so babe if you read this you know its the truth. This job amazes me however I can't wait to be home where I can see him more often.


"I can do all things through Christ who strenghens me."

1 comment:

  1. aww I am so sorry krysti that this time is hard. But it will soon be over. I'm glad you found that guy!

    ReplyDelete