Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We finally had our Wedding!

So the countdown has gone down to the final day. We finally had our Wedding! It went off almost without a hitch. The only real hitches happened the Friday before the wedding when one of bridesmaids had to emergency babysit and couldn't make it to the rehearsal and another bridesmaid was late getting there but by the time she got there we hadn't really started any of it so that was good. Not everybody who we wanted to show up showed up by any means. Some people who I thought would never miss it did and that hurt a little but in the end it was ok. We survived the planning process and everything was good. The groomsmen destroyed our truck with shaving cream....toilet paper...and of all things parfaits from McDonald's.
We finally got the ceremony I know we deserved. My dad walked me down the aisle and his grandaddy was his best man. My sister, bro-in-law, and nephew all made it up from GA and it was awesome.
The moment Brandon saw me walking down the aisle he began to cry and then when Itsaw him cry I started to cry too. I am a complete and total emotional wreck...lol.
There will be plenty of pictures to follow. I love my hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment